PROCRASTINATION; THE THIEF OF TIME

Hi darlings! It's Wednesday already, how time flies 😖😖😖

How has your week been by the way? Fulfilling? Not going as planned? Exciting? Stressful? Well, mine has just been there….

Not really been doing what I lined up for the week and that's a result of procrastination 😖😖😖

For instance, planned to put some posts up yesterday but I moved it till today not like I was busy o, but one lazy and procrastinating spirit 😂😂😂 will just not allow someone.

I was talking to someone close to me yesterday and I was just mentioning the stuff I have to do, and the advice I got was “Make sure you do what you have to do without procrastinating”.

The way timeflies these days is just really alarming 😂😂(Ahnahnnn)Before you know it,  it's December already and you’ll be wondering, “when did we get here?” …

Anyway guys, I'm not sure it's everyone that has issues with procrastination but I'm sure a number of us are victims 😖(raise your hand if you are)

I know in time past,  I used to make to-do-lists of stuff to do daily/weekly, sometimes I give myself deadlines.
Well,  I don't do them often anymore…

Dear readers, anyone wants to profer solutions for some of us that are dealing with procrastination?

Really, if I wasn't procrastinating somethings,  I would not be where I am today 😖 and I am sure it's the same for some of us…

Have you dealt with procrastination before and you overcame it? Will love to read from you revered readers.

6 comments:

  1. I have dealt with procrastination and I am still dealing with it (God help)
    I always try to do what I have to do without a second thought but it is usually not easy at all....
    This lazy woman has to forcefully do the needful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, yes,it's not easy dear... But girl has to work! Thanks for your comment sweet...

      Delete
  2. I am still dealing with procastination ooo. In fact it's a serious issue for me but with God's help I know I'll overcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, it's important that you've acknowledged that it's an issue. With God's help and with deliberate steps, I'm sure we will overcome. Thanks dear for your comment

      Delete
  3. I'm guilty o but most times when I procrastinate I don't have a good sleep, my subconscious will just be dealing with me. I don't joke with my sleep. So that's enough motivation for me to get the job done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that's a good one dear... #Waragainstprocrastination 😀😀😀 Thank you love😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Instagram