4 MONTHS; 5 LIFE LESSONS


Knock Knock!(Anybody here?😃)  Heyyyyyy FAM!!!
 I went through my archive to check the last time I dropped a post here, found out it's been  exactly 4months ,(Wawuuuu, such a wawuuu😪)

I got a lot of "it's been a while you posted on the blog, what's up?", my reply was mostly "Been really busy". 
Guys, this is not even about forming busy ,I  had a number of stuff doing(changed location, working and a few other stuff) which really drained some fat out of me😑, no jokes guys, I legit lost about 15kg 😔😔(Somebody that didn't have weight before)... 
Thank God we don't look like what we go through !

This post is going to be a Real Life  Conversation (Simply means, I'm going to be doing a playback of the events through 4months and real life lessons learned!(I've learnt lessons of life 😂😂😂) . 
I will just go straight to the point ,there is no need to bore you with long stories. Enjoy!

5 Life Lessons 

Take a chance on Change: Change they say is constant. Like I mentioned earlier on in this post, I had to change my location after school to get some work experience before proceeding to the next stage of my career , I knew I needed the exposure and all so I decided to take a chance on change.
No, I didn't have my plans all figured out, but I just moved, it paid off guys.

 A time will come when you need a change of environment, change in whatever,it might just be what you need for growth, your mental health, take a chance on change.

Make a Move, the perfect time might not always come: So many times we delay some great moves because it's not the "perfect" time. In taking big moves, I've learnt that taking calculated risks is inevitable(emphasis on calculated). In the last four months, I've learnt not to wait till a perfect time, because I might just be waiting till forever. I've learnt to do it afraid.

•Shake it off and Step Up: FAM, I know a couple of us can relate to the fact that sometimes things don't work out as planned, and times when storms of life are coming at you so fast and furious you don't know what to do.
A number of us have had our share, I have too!Do you know there is a wrong and right way to handle these situations?

 Yeah, there is! Apart  from emotional intelligence 😄, the right way to handle this situation is to learn patience and trust in God(yes God!) If you get upset and worried, it will only complicate issues for you.

Shake it off guys, shake off the pain,the discouragement, keep pushing.

•Make room for people's" excesses": I have had my share of people's excesses in the past four months, I mean some people act in some really unexpected ways and you are like "Wow, how could he or she say that or do that?" or we say "I didn't expect that from him or her".  
I have learnt over and over again to put people in their place,don't expect too much from people(don't raise your expectations so high,  so you don't get disappointed. 

Your Peace is Priority: Say it loud guys!!!Louder for those at the back😊 Your peace is priority, no job,no situation,no relationship should tamper with your peace.Whatever is depriving you of your peace, I implore you to step out .
Make peace your priority FAM, a lot of amazing tidings come with it , such as happiness, fulfilment, joy, contentment and many others. Cheers to living a peaceful life🥂🥂.


Thanks for reading through FAM! Your comments will be highly appreciated.
Loads of Love 💕💕💕

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lessons and welcome back sweety 💃💃💃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I love your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teni darling, thanks a bunch for stopping by!!!Thanks for the compliment too

      Delete
  3. Awesome lessons. I can relate with those points

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micro Hair Trimmer, A new low-priced hairdresser | Titanium Art
    The micro shaving 출장마사지 tools are called by those who love to get titanium bikes rid of their hair by making their own titanium apple watch band unique shaving brush. The  Rating: revlon hair dryer brush titanium 4.7 · ‎7 reviews micro hair trimmer

    ReplyDelete

Instagram